In recent years, S&P has built up a broad portfolio of modern software for financial advice and support. Moreover, it is constantly being expanded, improved and integrated further.
The S&P tools support virtually all aspects of financial advisory practice. Some examples:
- Consilio: platform for the development of advisory applications, such as RiskProfiler.
- MarketWise: search, unlock and integrate research and analysis data.
- FundFinder: selection of investment funds based on ratings, including Environment, Social & Governance (ESG).
- WiseTalk: client portfolio management for the financial advisor.
- Learnster: platform for E-learning.
- Heartpace: HRM solution for Objectives and Key Results (OKR method).
We experience a strong need for these innovations in the Dutch market. That is why we make these tools, mainly developed in Sweden, suitable for our customers. We are currently focusing on the advisory software and HR tools.
In addition to advisory software, S&P offers research and analysis data for various types of financial products such as investment funds and insurance. And the tools to make these datasets searchable and accessible, such as FundFinder and MarketWise. We can tell you a lot more about this in a personal conversation. Please contact us.